Monday, January 28, 2013

My first post

Hey everybody! This is my first post. This is Gandalf Arrives. It's something I did a long time ago, but I wanted to show everybody.

I took this picture myself. I just finished reading Book Two of Lord of the Rings. The Two Towers. It was very good. It took me a while to read it. This is a scene from Book One: The fellowship of the Ring, in which Gandalf comes to Bilbo's (Frodo's uncle) 111th birthday party.


Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm going to be posting Lego creations and things I like. So have fun visiting! I hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Henry! I am so glad you have a blog! I remember you showing grandpa and me the picture you posted. I can't wait to see what else you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Henry!
    I'm a friend of your parents, in New Brunswick. This is a great blog! My children, Sophie (9) and Zach (6) love Lego, too, so I'll be sure to show them your work. They also love LOTR: Sophie has read The Hobbit and is now reading the first LOTRs, and we are reading The Hobbit to Zach. Maybe next summer, you could all meet. I think you'd have a lot of fun together.
    Keep up the great work!
    Giselle

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Ditto Giselle, except ex-New Brunswick and our two are Seb and Sophie - you may remember them or have an old photo kicking around)

    This looks great - both the blog and the lego recreation of LOTR. I look forward to lots more to come.
    joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great scene Henry! Maybe they should have had Lego pictures in the book for illustrations?

    Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Henry - this is so cool! I love the scene. The book could use lego illustrations. You should apply!

    ReplyDelete